Thursday, May 26, 2011

Trip Around the World Winners




I'd like to thank everyone for coming to the Trip Around the World Blog Hop, and especially those who visited my blog. LOL

Look for Party Til Your Heels Come Off Blog Hop coming in June for more chances to win a bunch of stuff! I'll be throwing a Luau and giving away more freebies.

I hope to see you then.

In the meantime, the three vacation package giveaway winners for this blog hop are:

Rhonda
Lisa Kumar
&
mmbourassa

Congratulations!

And for those who weren't chosen, I hope you consider coming back to this blog. In addition to the Blog Hops, I just love running giveaways!

Be Well and Live the Dream

Best,
AyVee
Allure Van Sanz

2 comments:

MichelleMB said...

I am so excited! Thank you so much for the fun blog hop and prizes.

rhonda said...

thank you so much! I am thrilled. I look forward to more blog hops in the future.