Friday, April 15, 2011

May Awareness Updates


Wow...

Not only have I received a lot of really great suggestions for causes and charities to link to, but authors have come from everywhere to offer up their time (in doing write ups for their conditions), but their books. Ebooks, print books, and swag.

I'm truly humbled by the generosity.

Because of this, instead of doing four weekends with four different charities...I'm covering them all!

How I ever thought I could draw names out of a hat...I don't know. I thought maybe I'd get about six cause suggestions and I'd cover the two that didn't make it on another day with their own small giveaways...but SHEESH...

I'm getting permission from the charities still, so I can't mention the organizations, but these are the conditions we'll be covering.

Fibromyalgia
Colon Cancer
Children's Cancer and Lymphoma
Bone Marrow Registration
Autism
Depression and Suicide
Dementia and Alzheimer's
Heart Disease
Child Abuse
Drug and Alcohol Abuse
Domestic Violence
Lupus
Muscular Dystrophy
GBLT Rights
Epilepsy
Type 2 Diabetes

It's not too late to get your cause mentioned!
Side Note: All animal and nature causes will come at a later time. May is going to be all human focused with the exception of animal causes that aid humans such as dogs for the blind and therapy animals. (Two causes I might add even though no one has suggested them. lol)

Again, thank you to everyone who has donated their time and their books and swag to this little awareness event. I can't begin to tell you how much it means to me.

It feels good...to do good.

All my best,
AyVee

No comments: