Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Contest Winners & What's Next



Thank you so much, to everyone who showed up and entered. Especially those who went out of their way to be everywhere! I appreciate you all.

From out of the hatbox...my daughter pulled:

Grand Prize - (T-shirt and a free copy of Love Revisited) Darcy! (I'll need your shipping address to send the shirt out. Send address to my email authorallurevansanz@gmail.com )

Allure's Blog Winner (T-Shirt) Desere (Likewise, will need your shipping address)
Allure's Blog Winner (Free E-book) Kelley
Noble Author's Blog Winner (T-Shirt) Alexa (And again...gimme some addy lovin!)
Michelle Mile's Blog Winnder (Free E-book) Cindy (send authorallurevansanz@gmail.com a message with the email you wish your prize to be sent.)

Honor Prize: Joey -- A choice between Handling Gwen or From The Ruins (Send me an email with your choice.)
Triple Crown Winner from the yahoo loop on Sunday: jms79

(T-shirt winners have three days to send me their info. If for some reason you're nervous about giving your address out, you may swap your prize for an ebook.)

Coming in May. Another contest! But this one has little to do with books, and everything to do with what YOU the reader, supports. Curious? Keep your eyes open in the next few weeks for a contest that's so very important, it's going to take me two weeks to run it!

Thank you, again, to all my participants. I love you and your support, and can only hope you allow me to continuously entertain you with my stories.

All my best,
AyVee
Allure Van Sanz

1 comment:

desere_steenberg said...

Thank you so much, YOU ROCK ! I am emailing my address to you right now!