Sunday, June 7, 2009

Week 2! Week 1 Winner and Amended Rules.

The first week's winner was Jen. An entry gained from facebook!

Originally I was going to throw away all the entries and start new every week. I have decided to just add more each week and those who visit and make a comment will get one entry per week in addition to their former non-winning entry.

You are not entered per comment, just one comment per week. Hope that makes sense, I'm still in lack of sleep mode from the puppy. (Like having a newborn without the emotional perks. lol)

I will be sending out Jen's copy today and making a post for new comments tonight or tomorrow, though you can comment on this post as well to enter if you wish.

Congrats again to Jen!

Best,
Allure

2 comments:

Caffey said...

Hi Allure! Would love to be in your contest for IN THE RUINS! Too going to make sure I got you on my Facebook. I love to watch for updates there and on your blog which now I have in my reader! Have a great weekend!

AllureVanSanz said...

Thanks Caffey!

Will enter you for sure.

Best,
Allure